Scarborough

Anything yellow and blue
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

How many more personal insults? First I'm making myself look &quotmore stupid&quot and now I'm paranoid. Could it simply be explained that you posted a ridiculous wild accusation of Merry being economical with the truth and screwing up the rent deal that you couldn't support Mark? And rather than accept it or debate it, you try to turn attention to something else like personal insults.

I don't believe you don't have other pseudonyms, and you are hardly likely to tell us what they are so its a pointless avenue to continue with.

And you really are dreadful. I've been suggesting clarification from OxVox from the start and now you request it under the banner of correcting me? Laughable, you really are. Absolutely the king of spin.
No more insults Terry I will ignore you from now on. My last word on the subject to you is that I have substantated everything I've said about Merry - The true status of his company in the US, the fact he refuses to answer questions about the club's true owners and the descrepencies between the 2 OxVox statements. You seem to be alone in not being able to comprehend and agree with this. Ask yourself wHy has nobody leapt to your defence?

The only reason I have asked OxVox to clarify the situation is to try and shut you up. I don't need the clarification myself I already have been told the true situation.

As for pseudonyms that is complete and utter nonsense ask anybody who knows me. Also ask boris whether he has ever had a posting from the same IP address range as mine in another name.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
How many more personal insults? First I'm making myself look &quotmore stupid&quot and now I'm paranoid. Could it simply be explained that you posted a ridiculous wild accusation of Merry being economical with the truth and screwing up the rent deal that you couldn't support Mark? And rather than accept it or debate it, you try to turn attention to something else like personal insults.

I don't believe you don't have other pseudonyms, and you are hardly likely to tell us what they are so its a pointless avenue to continue with.

And you really are dreadful. I've been suggesting clarification from OxVox from the start and now you request it under the banner of correcting me? Laughable, you really are. Absolutely the king of spin.
No more insults Terry I will ignore you from now on. My last word on the subject to you is that I have substantated everything I've said about Merry - The true status of his company in the US, the fact he refuses to answer questions about the club's true owners and the descrepencies between the 2 OxVox statements. You seem to be alone in not being able to comprehend and agree with this. Ask yourself wHy has nobody leapt to your defence?

The only reason I have asked OxVox to clarify the situation is to try and shut you up. I don't need the clarification myself I already have been told the true situation.

As for pseudonyms that is complete and utter nonsense ask anybody who knows me. Also ask boris whether he has ever had a posting from the same IP address range as mine in another name.
I haven't disputed any of the points in your first paragraph,except perhaps your noting of just 2 numbers from Merry's US business dealings as in your eyes representing his entire business dealings, which is frankly a ridiculous extrapolation even by your standards.

Perhaps for once you should step back try reading what I've actually written rather than what you want to argue with. You are not some demi-God who can never be wrong Mark, and the sooner you lose that arrogance, the less we'll argue I suspect.

What I have disputed is your claim that Merry has been economical with the truth and your claim that he screwed up the rent deal on the stadium, neither of which have been remotely substantiated by you. They are your usual standard of slur to be honest, and you use heavily spun phrases to try to avoid dealing with what you've written.

Why has no one leapt to my defence? Trying to shut me up. Who the hell do you think you are? Are you still at school man? Grow up ffs. Its exasperating discussing anything with you because as soon as you are shown to be wrong you throw insults and blame everyone else. You just hate anyone posting anything which shows you might be wrong.

I'm delighted if you wish to ignore me. But don't think that will prevent me from pointing out what I believe to be errors in your postings. And if any of your mates don't like it, they don't have to read it or respond to it, but you don't have a divine right not to be disputed Mark.
DLT
Mid-life Crisis

Post by DLT »

Makes a change for it not to be me :lol:

I have to say that if I was told a company had 2 employees, 100 odd K turnover and was listed as high risk by Dunn and Bradstreet, then I would be looking for wealth generation elsewhere.

I cannot understand the Lenaghan situation.

He was prominant at the takeover news conference. He was interviewed in Merry's kitchen the next morning as his 'friend'. And yet when asked if he has an interest in the club he refuses to answer.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotDLT&quot wrote:Makes a change for it not to be me :lol:

I have to say that if I was told a company had 2 employees, 100 odd K turnover and was listed as high risk by Dunn and Bradstreet, then I would be looking for wealth generation elsewhere.

He was prominant at the takeover news conference. He was interviewed in Merry's kitchen the next morning as his 'friend'. And yet when asked if he has an interest in the club he refuses to answer.
He doesn't need to answer, he has provided a debenture to WPL for funding OUFC. I'll email you the document if you want it.

Re:

Post by »

&quotDLT&quot wrote:Makes a change for it not to be me :lol:

I can. He does not want publicity. And the owners don't think the supporters have the wit to read information off Companies House webistes.