Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotdr ceri&quot wrote:think that one up yourself did you Mr Scaredycat Anon

Umm, how is Kernow Yellow more anon than Godalming Yellow?

just asking...
Because everyone knows who I am. Or most of the prominent posters do anyway.

Here you go, GY, since you missed it the first time:

http://www.rageonline.co.uk/phpBB2/view ... mpstart=15

Sorry I'm not as famous as you, and not everyone knows me by my pseudonym.

For the record, I have no idea who Ty Cobb is, nor Mally (other than knowing his full name). Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is just mates ganging up against you? It is possible for people to reach the same conclusions entirely separately you know...
Famous? I'm glad I'm not.

I'm still not sure who you are - sorry! I recognise the name Soul Man though. Did we meet before the Oxford City game 2 years ago, behind the far goal at Court Place Farm?

Still thanks for clarifying, if not for the cheap shot.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Myles Francis »

&quotResurrection Ox&quot wrote:
&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:Oh goody. Are we going to have all this again?
oh ffs. What puerile nonsense.
Puerile? For expressing disappointment that, yet again, a thread descends into squabbling and name calling? Oh ffs yourself.
Resurrection Ox
Puberty

Re:

Post by Resurrection Ox »

&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:
&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:Oh goody. Are we going to have all this again?
oh ffs. What puerile nonsense.
Puerile? For expressing disappointment that, yet again, a thread descends into squabbling and name calling? Oh ffs yourself.
I was not havng a go at you Myles. Apologies if you thought otherwise.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Myles Francis »

&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:
&quotResurrection Ox&quot wrote: oh ffs. What puerile nonsense.
I was not havng a go at you Myles. Apologies if you thought otherwise.
Cheers, Tim - I did think that. Perhaps I'm just too used to being called puerile!
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:I'm still not sure who you are - sorry! I recognise the name Soul Man though. Did we meet before the Oxford City game 2 years ago, behind the far goal at Court Place Farm?
Yes, that's me. Living in Cornwall now, hence the handle. As with everyone really, those that know me will know who I am just as readily as if I used my full name. And if I don't know someone, it doesn't really help if they do use their full name (or even a recognisable handle, such as Mally).

That's why I've never really got the argument about anonymity on internet fora...

Re:

Post by »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:I'm still not sure who you are - sorry! I recognise the name Soul Man though. Did we meet before the Oxford City game 2 years ago, behind the far goal at Court Place Farm?
Yes, that's me. Living in Cornwall now, hence the handle. As with everyone really, those that know me will know who I am just as readily as if I used my full name. And if I don't know someone, it doesn't really help if they do use their full name (or even a recognisable handle, such as Mally).

That's why I've never really got the argument about anonymity on internet fora...
I can see advantages of both anonymity and revelation (if that's the correct word) to be honest. Soemtimes I guess some find it easier to say some things anonymously, whereas others prefer to let their views be known.

Personally, I prefer the latter, and prefer to be treated in that way, provided the poster does so with thought, if that makes sense. That's why I asked who you were KY.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotAnonymous&quot wrote:

I can see advantages of both anonymity and revelation (if that's the correct word) to be honest. Soemtimes I guess some find it easier to say some things anonymously, whereas others prefer to let their views be known.

Personally, I prefer the latter, and prefer to be treated in that way, provided the poster does so with thought, if that makes sense. That's why I asked who you were KY.
That was me.

Re:

Post by »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotAnonymous&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote: Yes, that's me. Living in Cornwall now, hence the handle. As with everyone really, those that know me will know who I am just as readily as if I used my full name. And if I don't know someone, it doesn't really help if they do use their full name (or even a recognisable handle, such as Mally).

That was me.
No it wasn't.

It was me. Now fuck off.