Four transfer listed?

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Four transfer listed?

Post by GodalmingYellow »

No idea if there is any turth behind this story, but it seems to be suggesting we have transfer listed four players. If so, I wonder who the other 3 are.

http&#58//www&#46footballconference&#46 ... 00&#46html
Jimski
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Jimski »

I guess Tardif is one.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

I would suspect that any offers received for Tardif, Gilchrist, Marvin or Turley would be accepted. Whether they are actually on the list I'm not sure, but they would probably be allowed to leave...(not both keepers of course, but one would be).
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:I would suspect that any offers received for Tardif, Gilchrist, Marvin or Turley would be accepted. Whether they are actually on the list I'm not sure, but they would probably be allowed to leave...(not both keepers of course, but one would be).
What about Duffer?

First 18 games 12 goals.
Next 18 games 7 goals.
Last 18 games 2 goals.

If the trend were to continue next season he'd be scoring more in his own net than the oppositions.
SteMerritt
Puberty

Re:

Post by SteMerritt »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:I would suspect that any offers received for Tardif, Gilchrist, Marvin or Turley would be accepted. Whether they are actually on the list I'm not sure, but they would probably be allowed to leave...(not both keepers of course, but one would be).
I would also expect this would extend to the vast majority of the squad (if not all).